altijd met Jézus bidden 2
44.15
Jezus zegt:
'Jij hebt dit verhaal beëindigd door te schrijven: "Én voor ons..."
Waarmee je wilde zeggen: "...voor ons... die zo ondankbaar zijn
jegens deze Twee die voor ons Golgotha beklommen."
Je had gelijk toen je die woorden opchreef.
Schrijf ze iedere keer op als Ik jou Onze Pijn laat zien.
Laat het zijn als de klok die luidt en oproept
tot meditatie en berouw.
Genoeg, nu. Rust.
Vrede zij met jou."
IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY
(Charley Pride)
Father, give me strength
To do what I must do
Father, give me courage
To say what I must say
Let Thy Spirit move me
I'm nothing on my own
Father, stand by me
I cannot stand alone
In Jesus' Name I pray
Father, open up my eyes
To Your Wonders all around
Father, let me see the Good
And Beauty of this day
Fill my heart with love
For my fellow man
And if I'm tempted Father
Father, stay my hand
In Jesus' Name I pray
Father, help me through the
Troubled days that lie ahead
Let Your Light shine before me
That I may find the way
Don't let me stumble, Father
Or fall beneath my load
Father, guide my footsteps
Hold me to the road
In Jesus' Name I pray
Let not hunger be my guide
Nor fear be my master
Father, let not envy be a part
Of me in any way
Father, search my soul
Take away my fear and doubt
Any smallness that you find there
Father, cast it out !
In Jesus' Name I pray
A m e n
Reacties
Een reactie posten